.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Fej

More on the Fej than you care to be. More on the Fej than you care to know.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Hey, Verizon... Can you hear me now? No? Good.

After too many Verizon years, I've moved on. Though I'm sure I'm fooling myself in thinking that Cingular is going to treat me any better, I am feeling a sense of freedom being out of the Verizon Shadow.

But, my cell service provider move was not only based on my feelings of neglect and humiliation at the hands of Verizon. Cingular just had way cooler phones for things I wanted to do. I went with the
Nokia 6230.



A half hour into it, I have taken photos, sent Multimedia messages to my Mom and hooked up to my Powerbook via Bluetooth. I'm feeling pretty good about everything. I'm having a little trouble finding how to change my ring tone, but that's because I haven't even opened the manual yet!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home