.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Fej

More on the Fej than you care to be. More on the Fej than you care to know.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

No Cash, No Problem... Keep My Friend.

I totally did this once.

> A German woman left her friend as a deposit at a gas station because
> she did not have enough cash to pay for her petrol, police said Wednesday.

So, I was 16, driving over to a friend's place at 11 p.m. Right as I was driving past the only gas station for 10 miles in Hamburg, Mich., I felt the engine sputter. I turned around and made it back to the gas station on fumes. Then I realized I'd left my wallet at home.

After a little negotiation, I got $5 in gas and left my friend, Tony, there while I retrieved my wallet. By the time I made it back to the gas station, the attendent had Tony restocking the candy aisle.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home