.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Fej

More on the Fej than you care to be. More on the Fej than you care to know.

Monday, May 09, 2005

I Need My Space

The area on my desk is quickly dissappearing. Partially because it has become the dumping ground for mail, magazines, catalogs, random photos, receipts, coupons, rebate forms, books and clipped comic strips. But also because I got a new printer.

Costco, baby. An HP 4215 Printer, Scanner, Copier, Fax, Toaster...



Great printer, but it took up more space on my desk. So I added this.

It's a
monitor stand from Allsop. It's called the Metal Art Jr. and works great for my printer. It's just a little bit wider than the printer and the exact same depth. And with the space underneath the stand, it actually gives me a great place to stack/hide magazines, mail, catalogs and receipts!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home