.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Fej

More on the Fej than you care to be. More on the Fej than you care to know.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

From Allsop to Alpha

So, I’ve changed jobs.

From Allsop, a consumer product company selling computer accessories, to Alpha Technologies, a business-to-business company selling all sorts of industrial power products.

I’ve not had many different jobs in my life. In nineteen working years I’ve only worked at five places. I’ve managed to climb up the ladder from job to job at these places, but I didn’t have to learn a new system every time I got a cooler office. So, I’m really shaking things up by starting someplace new. And adding to the fact that I’m making the switch from Consumer to B-to-B, this is quite the departure for me. Granted in my opinion, B-to-B marketing can learn a lot from consumer goods marketing, there is a pretty established mindset as to the best solutions.

So, anyway, you’re now reading the words of the new marketing manager for Alpha Technologies.

Do you want to know what products we make at Alpha? Hmm. Me, too. I’m feeling a little overwhelmed right now. But, give me a couple of days to figure it out and I’ll let you know.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home