.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Fej

More on the Fej than you care to be. More on the Fej than you care to know.

Monday, May 09, 2005

My Elf is Skipping!

So, I got Elf last week. It came from Netflix, of which I am a HUGE fan. But right at the part where Buddy (Will Ferrell) is in the Doctor's Office with James Caan and Jon Favreau, and he's eating the cotton balls, the movie started skipping. Then it actually jumped back to the part where he gets hit by the taxi. How frickin' irritating.



Fortunately, I found this site and found what to do.
Allsop has a bunch of products to help with problems from renting DVDs. I used a little DVD scratch repair solution and the movie played through great.

And for a quick review, even though I'm not a huge Will Ferrell fan, this movie had a few laugh out loud moments. It was a good time.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home