.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Fej

More on the Fej than you care to be. More on the Fej than you care to know.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Problem with DVDs

I've had it with DVD cases. I'm talking about the ones movies come packaged in when I buy them at Best Buy or Wal-Mart. They are so much bigger than they need to be. And I don't want to make space around my TV for all of those cases. I've had it. They're gone. I've thrown them away.

I just took out the DVDs, and the DVD covers and put them in a
DVD Album. I used a leather one from Allsop.

I put all of my movies into two of these albums and stashed them on a bookshelf next to the mantle. I got rid of the clunky TV stand and cleaned up my living room. The only movie clutter left are the
Netflix envelopes from renting DVDs. But Allsop had a solution for that. I put one of their DVD Storage boxes on the shelf right next to the DVD Albums.

It's a leather box that even matches the albums. The wife is happy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home