.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Fej

More on the Fej than you care to be. More on the Fej than you care to know.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The Mouse Pads Are Alright

I have this awesome Memory Foam Mouse Pad sitting on my desk.

It is sweet. I used to have an old gel mouse pad, but it just felt weird. Like I was resting my wrist on a big gob of goo. But this Memory Foam feels right. It's made from the same stuff that those
Tempur-Pedic matresses. I do a lot of work with spreadsheets and graphics and Power Point, which requires a lot of mousing. And after a while my wrist starts to ache a bit. The first couple of times I used the memory foam, it seemed strange because it got warm. But that is good! It retains my body heat to help with blood flow to my fingers. The pad also raises my wrist about an inch, keeping my arm more straight.

Allsop has a whole page of information on selecting Mouse Pads. Even if you don't want one with ergonomics they have them for PC Gamers, for executive mouse pads and tons of image mouse pads.

They even have this monster pad that is part of Allsop's
Metal Art line. It has a heavy metal frame with a rigid textured surface. Its great for PC Gamers because it won't move. It is a solid Mouse Pad.

Check them out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home