.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Fej

More on the Fej than you care to be. More on the Fej than you care to know.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Keeping Buffy Clean

It doesn't matter what I do. I complain about other people leaving CDs and DVDs all over the place, but I do it too. When I'm tired, in a rush or lazy, occasionally when putting a DVD in the player, I take out the Buffy the Vampire Slayer disc (the TV Show, not the movie) my wife left in there, and leave it on top of the player.



Here is the danger. My wife is a little obsessed with Buffy. Actually "obsessed" is really not the right word. It's not like she carries wooden spikes around with her or stalks
Sarah Michelle Gellar. Let's say she is just really, really devoted. When I take one of her Buffy DVDs out of the player and leave out in the open, it's going to get dirty. And the value my wife places on Buffy is a little higher than the food she eats, so the key to household tranquility is a little DVD cleaning.

Allsop has a few different DVD Cleaners that have saved me more than a few times. Whether it was Disc 2 of Buffy season 3, or the copy of Pieces of April I just got from Netflix. The CD and DVD cleaners and DVD scratch repair kits have rescued movie night.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home